Why We Like The Morsa G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire
Built for aggressive enduro and downhill riding on the terrain to match the Vittoria Morsa G2.0 Enduro 4C Tire is what we're riding on lift and shuttle assist days. Graphene is the secret sauce to Vittoria's formula and the additive goes to work by adding stiffness and suppleness without compromising on weight. The Enduro version of the Morsa gets additional rubber to fend off pinch and rim flats, and is specifically designed to stand up to the rigors of e-mtb and hard enduro riding.
- Aggressive tread for fast riding in harsh downhill terrain
- Graphene additive add strength without compromising weight
- Enduro casing offers additional rubber where flats most often occur
- 120 TPI is supple and conforms to the trail for a smooth ride
- Tubeless-ready casing helps prevent pinch flats
- Fast-rolling center knobs are paired with aggressive cornering lugs