Step up and drop in on the Vittoria Morsa G Plus TNT 29in Tire. With an audacious open tread and sharp, squared-off knobs, this tire provides an abundance of grip for any enduro or downhill shred session in a wide range of conditions. The knobs also feature ramped leading edges to reduce rolling resistance when you're doing the work instead of gravity.
The Morsa G Plus incorporates Vittoria's TNT casing, which is compatible with both tubes and sealant-based tubeless systems and reinforced with a Kevlar bead and sidewall protection. This tire also boasts the revolutionary new G+ Isotech compound, utilizing graphene within the compound mix to reduce rolling resistance and overall weight, increase durability, and improve grip in wet weather compared to tires without the G+ Isotech compound.
- Fast rolling tire for trail riding and enduro
- Open tread design works well for dry and loose conditions
- Ramped leading edges minimize rolling resistance
- Curved siping provides maximum tactile grip
- Graphene-infused rubber compound improves durability
- Sidewall protection resists cuts and tears
- Tubeless ready, but can be used with tubes