Why We Like The Mezcal III G2.0 XCR Tire
Constructed with XC racing and high-mileage trail rides in mind, the Mezcal III G2.0 XCR Tire is especially savvy on hard-pack trail surfaces. The alternating center tread keeps rolling speed nice and zippy, while cornering knobs still offer an effective edge for the inevitable unsupported corners. Vittoria's XC Race casing offers lightweight puncture protection, but priorities rolling speed for overall efficiency.
- XC tire with a knob pattern built for maximum speed
- Alternating center-ridge tread lowers the rolling resistance
- Cornering knobs add security for tricky turns
- Graphane 2.0 compound delivers better wet weather grip
- 4 compounds in the tread increase wear life and durability
- XC Race 120TPI nylon casing drops grams
- Tubeless compatible for flat protection and allows for lower pressures
- Item #VIT004A
- 4C Graphene2.0
- XC Race casing
- 29 x 2.1in, 29 x 2.25in
- [29 x 2.25] max 58psi
- Folding Aramid
- Claimed Weight
- [29 x 2.1in] 1lb 8.3oz (660g), [29 x 2.25in] 1lb 8.3oz (690g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- cross-country, trail
3 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.