Why We Like The Mazza XC-Trail Tire - 27.5in
After acquiring years of input and feedback from the pros, Vittoria set off to build what would become the Mazza XC-Trail Tire to raise the bar for aggressive trail and enduro riders. The tire's defined center tread is siped in the direction of rotation to reduce rotational resistance, while additional room about the center tread provides improved braking traction to help you stop at a moment's notice. The inside edge is gummy and pliable to improve cornering, but stability is maintained thanks to bigger sipes on the outside edge. This creates an asymmetrical tread flex and translates into a predictable and confident feel when handling corners and bends. Inside the tire you'll find Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process, a procedure that layers four separate graphene compounds to form a planted base while maintaining a tacky tread. This ensures the edge is ready to endure high cornering and breaking loads, so you can ride the trail as hard as you like without wondering if your tire is ready to manage the load.
- A mixed-terrain tire for rock-solid enduro and trail performance
- Aggressive profile offers tactile grip on rocks and roots
- Center tread maintains speed and delivers improved climbing traction
- Sipe width technology enhances comfort and support for greater flex
- 4C compound holds confidently under high cornering and braking loads