Why We Like The Grvl Disc Brake Wheelset
Gravel-specific components are ideal for obvious reasons: They meet the needs of gravel grinders who set out to explore the choppiest backroads and the most remote locations. And, with the Grvl Disc Brake Wheelset, what you see is what you get. It's a solid gravel wheelset constructed from durable alloy to maintain lightness and durability, and it features a 23mm internal rim width for popping on wider rubber. A low rim height coincides with this wheelset's low weight, which results in quick acceleration and smooth handling, even at high speeds. Match the Grvl with disc brakes for confident stopping power and reap the benefits of this responsive wheelset.
- A confidence-boosting gravel grinding wheelset for adventurous riders
- Features a 23mm wide alloy rim and 28 straight pull spokes
- Tubeless-ready rim matches modern gravel tires
- Low rim height ensures low weight and rapid acceleration
- Easy handling even at higher speeds for confidence
- Item #VITC03T
- Rim Material
- Wheel Size
- Rim Width
- [internal] 23mm
- Brake Compatibility
- Centerlock disc
- Front Axle
- 15 x 100mm
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm
- straight-pull butted
- Spoke Count
- 28 / 28
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- 2 15mm front-end caps, 1 sticker sheet, 1 cassette spacer, pre-taped
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help