Corsa Speed G2.0 Tire
It's not rocket science. When we're trying to track down free speed, we shed material on our kits, and craft frames so aerodynamic and light we'll often sacrifice our own comfort, taking the sting for a few hundredths of a second here and there. But your hunt for free speed doesn't need to come with cramped geometry, or stop with with dimpled lycra and deep rims, Vittoria's Corsa Speed G2.0 Tire begs to hunt for extra seconds to shed from your PR. It's the tire chosen by Vittoria's professional time trial cyclists, and has proved itself thoroughly with podiums won at the Tour and Vuelta. An ultra-light and thin Corespun casing, paired with a Graphene 2.0 compound come together to ditch excess weight, and minimize rolling resistance to the utmost degree. They are ready to run tubeless right out of the packaging, so you can reduce flats and ditch tubes, but can be run with a tube if you're not yet of the tubeless-persuasion.
- Featherweight tires for chasing podiums on race-day
- Graphene G+ Isotech compound reduces rolling resistance
- Run tubeless or toss in a tube with Corespun T casing
- Lightest casing and thinnest tread for max speed
- Tire of choice for pros at the Tour and Vuelta