Air-Liner Tire Insert
Developed in collaboration with Deaneasy, the Vittoria Air-Liner Tire Insert is the ultimate tire accessory for mountain bike tires. This innovative foam-based tubular insert for tubeless tires is a breeze to install, and does its job exceptionally well of protecting the rim, enhancing overall grip, and preventing punctures on some of the roughest and rowdiest trails.
Made from a new-generation polymer, the technical foam Air-Liner allows for lower tire pressures, prevents burping and bead-breaking, and and absorbs high-frequency vibrations for a smoother ride. While this polymer is slightly dense, it more than makes up for extra weight with incredible resistance to rocks and trail debris. Two continuous carvings—one on the top and one on the bottom—run the length of the Air-Liner to make room for the air and sealant within, and to better support the tire. Plus, installation is exceptionally easy thanks to the included zip ties and smooth cut-ability of the foam.
- Technical foam tire insert for added protection on the trail
- Made for tubeless and tubeless-ready tires with sealant
- Air-Liner adds grip, protection, and allows for lower PSI
- Prevents burping effect and bead breaking
- Cut edges of the tube according to size of your rim