Agarro G2.0 Trail 4C Tire
Born from a line of trail tires that promise predictable grip and efficiency, the Agarro G2.0 Trail 4C Tire is that optimal combination of enduro and XC. Vittoria designed the Agarro with tires like the Martello, Barzo and Gato models in mind, and the similarities show in its features. With a tread profile that gives considerably more grip than an XC tire, but doesn't go as far as the bulk of an enduro, you'll feel confident riding trails in the Wasatch and even soft surfaces through the desert.
The Agarro G2.0 allows for generous spacing between lugs, which results in less mud and debris tacking on your tire when you're riding through sticky situations. Vittoria designed this tire with an enduro casing to keep traction reliable, and a 4c compound with graphene.
- Trail tire that's the optimal combination of enduro and XC
- Constructed with a 4c compound with graphene for durability
- An enduro casing keeps traction predictable
- More space between lugs to shed mud and debris on your ride
- Reliable traction on everything from dirt roads to soft surfaces