Team 30 Wheelset
Save your expensive carbon wheels for race day and invest in the Clincher Team 30 Wheelset from Vision and enjoy some hoops that are more than up to the abuse of every day riding and fast training. This wheelset represents a remarkable value that isn't short of the modern tech features we value on road wheelsets. The added bonus? The 30mm deep aero rims feature a CNC machined braking surface that’s black anodized so they take on the appearance of high-zoot carbon rims.
Vision builds these wheels by hand and laces it up just like its higher-tier wheels with aero bladed spokes with the rear getting its asymmetric 2:1 pattern. Doubling up the spokes on the drive side not only improves the power transfer, by reducing the number of spokes on the non-drive side, the spoke tension becomes greater, better balancing the spoke tension differential that’s inherent in dishing the rear wheel to accommodate a cassette on the Shimano/SRAM 11-speed road alloy freehub. To ensure smooth spinning for several seasons, the hubs are fitted with sealed cartridge bearings. The icing on the cake is its tubeless readiness (with tape and valves available separately) and they come furnished with skewers.
- Everday wheelset for training and group rides
- Alloy rim delivers an ideal strength-to-weight ratio
- Black anodized braking surface keeps style points in check
- Bladed spokes and 30mm depth rims add aerodynamics
- 2:1 rear lacing pattern better balances spoke tension
- Sealed cartridge bearing hubs roll smoothly
- Hand-built to ensure a high-quality
- Tubeless ready for a smoother ride and flat prevention