Metron 5D Integrated Handlebar
Vision builds its Metron 5D Integrated Handlebar to be the stiffest and most aero integrated handlebar and stem setup on the road. Already ridden to victory by some of the sport's fastest riders, Vision understands that aerodynamics and stiffness is important for speed, but it can't come at the expense of dialed ergonomics, which is why it sports a unique shape in its Aero-Ergo central section.
The bars feature a slight rise from what would be the stem clamp area and it receives a 10-degree forward bend. This allows the 5D to follow the natural arc of your arms providing more comfort while climbing and easier breathing, while its wing-like shape of the bar top aids aerodynamics. Of course, weight, or lack thereof, wasn't overlooked either and the 5D uses a reinforced, continuous carbon composite construction maximizing its strength-to-weight ratio. And to further lower drag and improve its good looks, the 5D features internal cable routing with guides that accommodate electronic wiring. Final details include reinforced and textured lever areas.
The Metron 5D uses a -6-degree stem angle and the bar width is measured from center-to-center at the handlebar's drops. It includes a standard computer mount, a Garmin computer mount, headset spacer kit, carbon top cap, compression device, and a junction box cover.
- A fast integrated bar/stem for any road bike
- Wing-shaped top section cheats the wind
- Aero-Ergo central section provides a more comfortable position
- Continuous carbon composite construction maximizing its strength-to-weight
- Internal routing preserves good looks and lowers drag
- Reinforced control areas boost the strength
- Compact measurements are comfortable for all-day riding