Why We Like The PowerPod Lite Power Meter
The PowerPod Lite Power Meter is a nifty little power meter that works on any bike and is as no-frills as it gets. The power meter relays its information to most cycling head units, and quickly auto-calibrates itself at the start of our ride. We're dipping our toes into the power meter market with this relatively inexpensive pod, excited to see what numbers we're pushing out during our local rides.
- Small-sized power meter mounts directly to bars or out front mount
- Accurate to within +/- 2% of actual power
- Able to transmit data via Ant+
- Easy-to-set up in less than 10 minutes
- Autocalibration happens every ride and only takes 90 seconds
- Works on any kind of bike no matter what style or discipline