Take glare out of the equation.
Keep glare and direct sunlight at bay when out on the water with the sleek Uvex Sportstyle 222 Polarized Sunglasses. Sporty and protective, this model of the Sportstyle 222 features polarized technology to enhance contrast, reduce glare, and filter out 100% of harmful UV rays. Then, the adjustable nose and temple pads provide a snug, custom fit that's free of pressure points, keeping everything in place as you navigate choppy waters. And if these shades do happen to fly off your face while boating at high speeds, Uvex has you covered by implementing a floatable headband to keep them from sinking below the surface.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Polarized shades for active days out on the water
- Polavision tech enhances color details while reducing glare
- Mirrored lenses add style and protection from infrared rays
- Adjustable nose and temple pads provide a snug grip
- Floatable headband makes these sunglasses buoyant