Slung low across your back, the Zulo 6L Waist Pack is ready to take on steep descents and weave through tight singletrack. With a lower orientation across your hips, it holds on to your lumbar area for a tighter fit that doesn't slosh around when you're charging down root-lattices.
The pack also features a mesh back panel that keeps breathing a priority when you're pushing it, and a wide hip belt boosts support, locking things in place for a ride free of swaying bags. The Zulo 6L Pack is compatible with hydration bladders up to two liters for big days on remote trails. Cargo compression straps keep your gear close to your body to keep everything in place when you’re bombing down steep trails.
- Hydration pack uses a compact design intended for mountain biking
- Six liters of gear storage packs a layer, tools, fuel and more
- Ventilated back panel keeps you cool as you reach the top of the loop
- Compatible with hydration bladders up to two liters
- Reflective accents and bike-light attachment points for night riding
- Integrated waist straps keep things secure for bombing descents