Pow 16 Backpack
You own a backpack for hiking, another one for running, and perhaps a third for trips around town, but what do you use to haul your gear as you head to the mountain in search of untouched powder? If there isn't a pack in your arsenal designed for winter use, then it's time to get your mitts on the USWE Pow 16 Backpack that's designed for downhill adventures in the White Room.
With 16 liters of storage for your cold-weather needs, the Pow 16 features a four-point harness system that's designed to handle the rotational motion of your torso as you head down the mountain. The shoulder straps of the harness system are insulated with USWE's Thermo Cell lining to retain body heat, preventing your drink tube and bite valve from freezing when the time comes to rehydrate.
Beyond the fit you'll find simple features that make the Pow 16 a mountain-ready companion. The main compartment is large enough to carry up to three liters of water with plenty of space leftover for fuel, while other pockets are designated for tools and goggles. A side ski carrier and backside snowboard carrier lash the heavy equipment to your pack for easy transport up the mountain or across the parking lot.
- A powder-hungry backpack for days on the mountain
- An insulated harness prevents your drink tube from freezing
- Ski and board straps haul equipment to the summit
- CE-Certified back protector adds support and comfort when falling
- No Dancing Monkey harness system secures through one attachment point
- Multiple pockets keep goggles, tools, and gear securely stowed away