Outlander 9L Hydration Pack
A slim, solid option for race day, the Outlander 9L Hydration Pack from USWE offers nine liters of storage capacity for your hydration and gear in a bounce-free design. This pack comes ready to roll with a reversible 3-liter Elite hydration bladder that's dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, and capable of holding liquids as hot as 140-degrees Fahrenheit, should you need a warm-up on a frosty ride.
Perhaps the most notable feature of USWE's Outlander is its unique retention system. In lieu of the typical straps we see on most packs, USWE employs the NDM (short for No Dancing Monkey) Race Suspension Harness. The harness consists of four stretchy elastic straps that are adjustable to fit a variety of riders. The straps secure in the center of the chest, creating a totally bounce-free fit, even when fully loaded, without hindering breathing or range of motion.
- Bring along all your riding gear in this hydration pack
- Bounce-free harness secures bag for no sway on the trail
- 3-liter reversible is reversible for easy drying
- Reservoir is dishwasher safe to simplify cleaning up
- Media pocket fights the elements to keep gadgets safe
- Ergonomic, high-vent foam shoulder straps keep things comfy