Outlander 3L Hydration Pack
When you're toeing the line on race day it might be tempting to skip the hydration pack to shed weight, and instead opt for water bottle hand outs from neutral support. This may work for some riders, but we'd argue that staying hydrated throughout the whole race will boost your performance level, power, and endurance. USWE crafts the Outlander 3L Hydration Pack to be light enough for race day, and totally bounce-free. The pack uses a removable organizer pocket for stashing tools and gear, which snaps off when you want to keep things streamlined, changing the pack down to a 2L size. It comes ready to roll with a reversible HydraPack Elite 1.5 Liter Bladder that's dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, and capable of holding liquids as hot as 140-degrees F, should you need a warm up on a frosty ride.
Perhaps the most notable feature of USWE's Outlander is its unique retention system. In lieu of the typical straps we see on most packs, USWE employs the NDM (short for No Dancing Monkey) Race Suspension Harness. The harness consists of four stretchy elastic straps that are adjustable to fit a variety of riders. The straps secure in the center of the chest, creating a totally bounce-free fit, even when fully loaded, without hindering breathing or range of motion.
- A lightweight hydration bag capable of taking on race day
- Bounce-free harness secures bag for no sway on the trail
- 1.5-liter HydraPak Elite bladder is reversible for easy drying
- Reservoir is dishwasher safe to simplify cleaning up
- Tool and gear pocket can be removed to streamline bag
- Media pocket fights the elements to keep gadgets safe