Hajker Pro 30L Backpack
The Hajker 30 Pro Backpack, like its counterpart the Hajker 30, is a great option for all winter adventures. It's slightly lighter than the Hajker 30 at 700 grams versus 800 grams, and it's constructed with durable Dyneema fabric. It's great for winter activities that require a lot of movement due to the Bounce Free Fit USWE has created for larger packs. The chest straps expand during physical exertion, allowing a constant and compliant fit.
Adventurers can access their gear through the roll top, or with any of the zippered pockets integrated into the pack's design. A helmet stash carrier offers a perfect place for your protective gear while you're skinning up the mountain, and a removable waist belt provides waterproof, zippered pockets for stashing items (like your phone) that shouldn't get wet. A side and back compression system ensure a perfect fit for your gear, and an LED-light attachment is situated on the back of the pack.
- Durable winter pack for everything from cold weather walks to skiing
- Constructed with Dyneema fabric that's both lightweight and enduring
- LED light attachment on the back of the pack
- Backplate with true to body ergonomic fit for best usage
- Rolltop attachment with bungee cords for easy opening and loading
- Shoulder straps ergonomically designed to evenly disperse weight
- Bounce free fit from a 4-point harness designed for larger packs