Rim to rivet.
It's a match made in cycling heaven: Flandrian waffle rides, Dutch stroopwafel pedigree, and… maple syrup. We didn't see the connection at first, either, but that's why the flannel-clad visionaries at Vermont's Un Tapped are earning their buffalo check with the Organic Maple Waffles. They're flavored with real maple syrup and maple sugar, solving the age-old cycling dilemma of how to eat a sticky substance on rides without getting it all over the hoods. We recommend heating and eating on the rim of a cup of coffee or the rivet of a saddle.
- Pocket-sized waffle for riding or snacking
- Flavored with Vermont maple syrup and sugar
- Best served warm, whether from a coffee or your jersey pocket
- Coffee waffle flavored with real coffee for that added kick
- All flavors contain gluten
- Contains 16 individually wrapped waffles