Build your workshop.
Easy at-home fixes and experimental, learn-as-you-go repairs are much more enjoyable when you aren't contorted on the ground for hours, trying to hold your bike in place while working. Unior's Wall & Bench Jaw with Adjustable Nut can be modified tool-free to secure a bike with tubes ranging anywhere from 24mm to 40mm in diameter, freeing up one of your hands so you can tinker, modify, and adjust for hours. If you're lucky enough to have a dedicated garage work space, complete with a maintenance bench and an assortment of shiny tools, you can easily mount the Wall & Bench Jaw to a bench, but if still you're waiting for the workshop of your dreams, you can easily mount the jaw to the wall in the meantime.
- An easy mountable stand to deck out your shop and simplify fixes
- Easy to mount on either benches or walls in your home shop
- Adjustable nut can be modified without tools to secure bikes
- Compatible with bike tubes ranging from 24mm to 40mm in diameter
- Simple clamp mechanism makes securing your steed simple
- Adjustable nut allows you to tweak angles for working on your ride
- Durable construction lasts for years of use