Why We Like The T-Handle Hex Wrench Set
We feel that every rider deserves a trustworthy set of hex wrenches to keep their bike in tip-top shape, which is why we like this comfortable and affordable set of T-Handle's from Unior Tools. Covering the full range of sizes from 2.5 to 8mm, these wrenches feature an ergonomic handle that provides plenty of leverage, along with chrome-vanadium steel bits that are machined to tight tolerances and are sure to last.
- A comprehensive set of shop-grade T-handle hex wrenches
- Manufactured to tight tolerances to prevent rounded bolts
- Durable steel construction with an ergonomic handle
- Covers most common sizes of bicycle hex bolts
- Item #UNRA01G
- [wrench] chrome-vanadium steel with black-oxide tip, [handle] polypropylene
- Other Tools
- [hex wrenches] 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
July 9, 2021
Excellent Quality Set
- I've put it through the wringer
Purchased to replace a set I own from another well known bike tool brand. Unlike the set I was replacing, these T-Handles don't round off bolt heads. These are well made, comfortable, quality tools. Perfect addition to your home bike shop. My only complaint would be that there's no tray, or organizer included, its just a box of tools.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help