Pro Road Repair Stand
Work on your road bike just like a World Tour pro mechanic with the Pro Road Repair Stand from Unior. A high-quality stand developed in cooperation with plenty of mechanic feedback, it's constructed of strong aluminum and steel parts yet only weighs in at 5.1 kg. Part of this is due to the fact this stand only uses 2 legs instead of the typical tripod design. As such, it takes up much less space once unfolded and offers more working space for the mechanic. Unior does claim, however, the stability of the stand is as equal as with three-leg designs.
Once the bike is docked, it's super stable and the upper assembly is angle adjustable, letting you achieve the ideal stance and of course, the stand's height is adjustable. The stand can also be upgraded to support bicycles with thru-axles with the additional thru axle adapter.
- A repair stand for the home shop or at the race
- Bottom bracket mount eliminates clamping the frame or post
- Two leg design is lighter than 3 and just as stable
- Height and angle adjustable for easy positioning
- Lighter than comparable designs
- Developed in cooperation with some of the best World Tour mechanic