Make Out Like a Bandit.
Don't let ill-performing shoes rob you of fresh legs and a strong stride. Instead, lace up the Under Armour Men's Charged Bandit 2 Running Shoe and carry on with your training run. The Charged Bandit 2 features a seamless upper, complete with Bemis tape, for unobstructed breathability and a sock-like fit and feel. Meanwhile, the molded Micro G footbed works hand-in-hand with the Charged Cushioning midsole, in turn attenuating shock, enhancing energy return, and promoting swift transitions. The 10mm drop helps propel you through turnovers, enabling you to increase your cadence, while the rubber outsole is equipped with deep grooves for flexibility and dexterity regardless of the pavement or urban terrain.
- Stay fresh with this running shoe
- Flexible upper maintains breathability
- Bemis tape reinforces structural support
- Unique tongue construction lends sock-like fit
- Midsole and footbed attenuate shock for run-long comfort
- Rubber outsole features high-abrasion inserts
- 10mm drop and neutral support promote fast turnovers
View more Men's Road Running Shoes
|US MEN||US WOMEN||CM|