Why We Like The Core First Aid Kit
With the First Aid Core's small size in mind, there's really no reason to not be prepared for emergencies wherever we go. We tuck it into our packs for days at the crag or on the skin track, and we even keep it in our messenger bag for everyday just-in-cases. We also like strapping the kit to our bikes and boats.
- A first aid kit that's small enough for backpacks and bicycles
- Dressings, wipes, bandages, gloves, masks, and more all neatly organized
- Tweezers, probes, pins, tape, and CPR card also included
- Water-resistant casing with glove-friendly pull zipper and webbing loop
- Item #UCS000A
- 10 x adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped (8 normal size, 2 large size); 1 x bandage sheers, 15cm stainless steel; 1 x CPR card; 1 x conforming cotton bandage 7.5cm x 1.8m; 2 x nitrile gloves (1 pair in CPR KIT); 2 x non adherent dressing, 5cm x 5cm; 1 x resuscitation face mask, disposable; 2 x safety pins; 3 x skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide; small roll of tape x1; 1 x splinter probes (5 per pack), sterile; 1 x tweezers, plastic x1
- 6 x 4 x 2in
- Claimed Weight
- backpacking, hiking, casual, commute
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.