Torque Elite Tri Suit
While the term high-octane is usually reserved for motor-based endeavors, we'd venture to say that the expression can be applied to the swim leg of a triathlon race. And it would appear that the designers at TYR agree with us, too, simply on account of their Women's Torque Elite Tri Suit creation. Though, don't be dismayed by the Torque Elite's wetsuit-inspired appearance—this suit is strictly constructed from a nylon and spandex blended fabric, offering just-enough buoyancy to keep you light and fast.
The fabric doesn't simply lend buoyancy, it also features a bonded, quick-drying, and hydrophobic layer to prevent water absorption and assure moisture management. In turn, this fabric construction discourages hot spots and discomfort, making your transition easy as, well, unzipping the Torque. That being said, the Torque is equipped with a coil zipper (complete with lanyard) for fast transitions. Additionally, the leg gripper at the hem maintains a secure fit, without causing chafing or that over-stuffed, uncomfortable feeling.
- Transition quickly and efficiently with this tri suit
- Blended fabric lends buoyancy and moisture management
- Hydrophobic layer touts 0.5% water absorption rate
- Teflon coating bolsters defense against water retention
- Easy-to-use coil zipper keeps transitions fast
- Weighs in at less than 100 grams
- USAT legal suit