Competitor Tri Tank Top
Taking on a triathalon's extended course requires more of an emphasis on comfort over aerodynamics, and the slightly more generous fit of the TYR Competitor Tri Tank Top takes that into consideration.
TYR used Competitor Woven—a lightweight, high stretch fabric—to ensure the material hugs your body to minimize drag during the swim. At the same time, it's quick drying so you won't remain soggy during the bike leg. Once dry, the top wicks moisture away from your skin to keep you continuously dry. It also has a UPF rating of 50+, which means that it will help to keep you shielded from the sun's rays. The singlet is form fit but features low arm openings and a deep scoop neck to minimize chafing of skin. A 10in zipper allows you to quickly dump heat when the need arises, while a single back pocket holds a few gels to keep you fueled on the run.
- A high-performance, lightweight top for triathlons
- Fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Low arm openings and deep scoop reduce chafing
- 10in zipper promotes ventilation
- Single back pockets keeps nutrition close