Tattoos are becoming as common in the cycling world as the mid-ride coffee stop, but hours spent in the sun and full-color ink are often at odds with each other. Of course, solar exposure is bad news to skin regardless of adornment, and the fashion forward ironists at Twin Six are flexing their UPF protection muscles with the Wound Up Long-Sleeve Men's Jersey. Since it's made from non-thermal, UPF 28+ material, the Wound Up Long-Sleeve Jersey offers full-length sun protection or just enough warmth for days when warmers or a proper thermal jersey would be too warm. It's got you covered whether you're looking to avoid faded ink, the sun's harmful rays, or a slight, early autumn chill.
The material is also treated with Twin Six's MoistureTransport technology, which pulls moisture from your skin and to the jersey's exterior, helping to keep you dry. In temperatures hovering in the low 60s and high 50s, a little bit of damp chill can ruin a ride, but MoistureTransport helps ensure that won't be an issue. The jersey is finished with the standard loadout of three rear pockets, a full-length zipper, and a decidedly non-standard extended collar that adds a bit more sun and chill protection to your neck.
- A non-thermal jersey for sun protection and moderately chilly days
- Material rated to UPF-28 to shield your skin
- Long sleeves extend coverage from shoulder to wrist
- Three rear pockets hold warmers in case the temperature falls
View more Men's Long Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Height||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||6' & up|
|Bibs and Shorts|
|Three Quarters (Knickers)|
|US Men's Sizing||5-9||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.