From the thin air of Colorado's Continental Divide to the cloud-shrouded peaks of the Northwest's Cascade Range, the Twin Six Men's Summit Jersey holds true to your love of elevation with sublimated graphics depicting sharp topography. Not content on merely looking the part, the Summit regulates your body temperature when you're pushing up steep grades with its quick-drying polyester fabric. This technical fabric actively pulls sweat off your body, allowing for a rapid cooling effect on long climbs and high-cadence training rides.
The Summit strikes the sweet spot between standard American jerseys and the form-fitting cut of Euro offerings, meaning you'll have plenty of room to move, but without it being sloppy. Recently redesigned, Twin Six removed the elastic from their sleeve cuffs, instead opting for well-proportioned, form-fitting cuffs that sit an inch further down your arms. Each jersey is proudly crafted in the US with sharp attention to detail.
- Showcase your love of mountainous terrain
- Vivid sublimated graphics won't fade over time
- Polyester fabric pulls moisture for rapid cooling
- Hidden full-length zipper preserves graphic
- Three deep rear pockets for plentiful storage
- Proudly made in the US with utmost detail
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Height||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||6' & up|
|Bibs and Shorts|
|Three Quarters (Knickers)|
|US Men's Sizing||5-9||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.