Push through the pain.
The Twin Six Women's Starla Jersey is a shining tribute to the trying moments every season when our legs and lungs are on the verge of collapse, yet our minds and ambition triumphantly push through the pain. Luxurious microfiber fabric keeps you cranking in complete comfort, so you can concentrate on pushing forward without succumbing to irritation. This lightweight fabric actively pulls moisture off your body, providing an utterly cool, confident feel when you're sweating on the road.
The beneficiary of recent design tweaks, the Starla has lengthened sleeves without the pinching elastic previous employed, instead opting for well-proportioned, fitted cuffs. As for the jersey's fit and feel, it's nicely balanced between the looser fit of standard American jerseys and the form-fitting tightness of its Euro counterparts. As with all Twin Six Jerseys, you'll enjoy the exceptional attention to detail of its US-crafted quality in every stitch and seam.
- Shines a light on your cycling endeavors
- Luxurious microfiber is soft and quick-drying
- Hidden zip preserves graphic, regulates temperature
- Three deep rear pockets for plentiful storage
- Proudly made in the US with striking detail
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.