Even though Twin Six calls this its Soloist Jersey, we're pretty sure the bunch will let you join in on the group ride fun. The Minnesota-based brand continues to deliver with technical jerseys that are colorful and with pleasing graphics. Its 100% soft polyester microfiber and construction takes place here in the USA.
The fabric is breathable and lightweight, wicking moisture from your skin to keep you dry. The full-length zipper is hidden to maintain a classic look without sacrificing contemporary functionality, and the back includes a complement of three deep pockets for enough storage space to keep you fueled and prepared for a roadside repair.
Twin Six's jerseys fit between the super-small Italian brands and the looser cut of American mountain bike clothing. If you like a slim, race fit, go for your t-shirt size; for a more commodious, club-ride cut, size up. Either way, the updated sleeve length sits a bit longer, adding some contemporary style to Twin Six's alt-cycling designs.
- A classy jersey on solo or group rides
- Soft polyester microfiber construction wicks moisture and breathes
- Extended sleeves give coverage and boost style points
- Women's specific cut follows curves in the saddle
- Sublimated graphics are durable over the seasons of use
- Three deep pockets stash snacks and tubes
- Full-length zipper allows for cooling airflow on climbs