The design-savvy cyclists at Twin Six have successfully created a niche by focusing on unmistakable aesthetics that are a refreshing departure from mundane offerings. Pushing this design progression ever forward, the Women's Polka Jersey is a continual favorite in Twin Six's line with oversized dots commanding attention as you crank down the road.
However, just because this jersey is aesthetically striking doesn't mean it sacrifices functionality at the expense of form. For instance, take the jersey's polyester microfiber that's one of its biggest selling points. This luxuriously soft fabric regulates your core temperature by actively wicking perspiration for a cooling effect, especially in stifling heat.
For a better overall fit, it employs longer sleeves that forgo elastic grippers in favor of well-proportioned, fitted arm cuffs. The jersey's fit strikes a balance between slightly looser American jerseys and the form-fitting cut of European offerings. And like all Twin Six Jerseys, it's proudly US made with the utmost attention to detail.
- Command attention with vivid sublimated graphics
- Polyester microfiber is luxuriously soft, quick-drying
- Hidden zipper preserves graphic, regulates temperature
- Three deep rear pockets for plentiful storage
- Proudly made in the US with striking detail
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.