Keep moving forward.
Adorned with Twin Six's signature stripes against a vivid backdrop of balmy pink, the Women's Forever Forward Jersey represents a stylistic nod to the ever-pushing progress of the Minneapolis-based cycling company. To ensure continuity of the jersey's striking aesthetic, the full-length zipper neatly hides out of sight, yet it's still readily at hand when necessary to prevent overheating issues.
It's a refreshingly simple affair, seeing it forgoes fancy fabrics and questionable tech for the luxurious comfort of polyester microfiber. This soft-wearing fabric rapidly wicks moisture when you're pushing through the sweltering heatwaves of summer or climbing up grueling passes in the mountains. The end result is an utterly cool, dry feel without soaking in excess perspiration when you're pushing yourself at a high cadence.
The Forever Forward Jersey is the beneficiary of a recent redesign, in which Twin Six extended the sleeve length and eliminated pinch prone elastic in favor of a well-proportioned, fitted cuffs. As for the jersey itself, it strikes an optimal balance between the slightly looser fit known to American jerseys and the form-fitting tightness of its Euro counterparts. As always, its US-crafted quality shines through in every stitch and seam, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Push forward in striking detail and luxurious comfort
- Polyester microfiber wicks moisture to keep you cool
- Hidden zip preserves graphic, regulates temperature
- Three deep rear pockets for plentiful storage
- Proudly made in the US with attention to detail
View more Women's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.