More than just a souvenir.
After conquering the Alpe d'Huez, you definitely deserve a pint at the Big Ring Brew Pub. The beauty of the Twin Six Brew Pub T-shirt, however, is that you don't have to climb anything to earn it. All this one requires is good taste.
Twin Six was started by two graphic designers who happen to be passionate road and mountain bikers. They were fed up with the direction that cycling apparel was going, with bright, irritating colors and brand logos, so they decided to design their own apparel–apparel they could wear proudly. As it turns out, they helped change the direction of the entire industry by putting a little retro style into their clothing and inspiring others to do the same. So, if you see Ryan Carlson or Brent Gale, you might want to thank them.
- Show your appreciation for one of cycling's most iconic climbs
- Soft and breathable fabric with crew neckline
- Alpe d'Huez red and gold logo on front chest
- Made in USA
View more Men's Casual Cycling Tops
|Height||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||5'10'' & up||6' & up|
|Bibs and Shorts|
|Three Quarters (Knickers)|
|US Men's Sizing||5-9||9-13|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.