Why We Like The Tubo Road Tube
Light, strong, and compact are all features we like in a road tube. The Tubo Road Tube scores high in all three categories, saving almost 70g of weight per wheel compared to a standard butyl tube and is 2x more resistant to punctures with double the strength. This versatile tire is available in 42mm and 60mm valve length options, fits 18mm to 28mm tires, and is compatible with both rim and disc brakes.
- A stronger and lighter option for road cycling tubes
- Saves almost 70g of weight vs. conventional rubber tubes
- Offers 2x more puncture resistance than standard butyl tubes
- Compatible with both disc and rim brake wheels
- Fits tire widths from 18mm to 28mm
- Item #TBL0002
- thermoplastic polyurethane
- [tire size] 18 - 28mm, [valve length] 42mm, 60mm
- Valve Type
- Removable Stem
- valve core not removable
- Claimed Weight
- 1.3oz (38g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
2.5 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.