Item # TRU001D
TruVativ Descendant Flat Handlebar $65.00
A lot of enduro aspirants rely on a bit of bar rise to get them through big terrain. Not Jerome Clementz. TruVativ models the Descendant Flat Handlebar to his preferred spec, shifting weight forward onto the front wheel to make handling sharper and giving enduro veterans and daredevils precise control in techy terrain. A riser bar can help mask a rider's weaknesses by letting them ride roughshod over terrain; a flat bar lets the rider unmask the trail's weaknesses by dicing it apart.
The bar also sits wide at 760mm, helping to keep the handling responsive even with the slack head tubes and short stems of today's enduro sleds. 7050-series aluminum construction helps to ensure that, despite the bar's excessive length, handling doesn't get muddy because of flex.
- A handlebar for enduro cyclists who like an aggressive posture
- Stiff aluminum construction keeps steering from getting muddy
- Shifts weight over the front wheel for sharper control
- Sits wide to add responsiveness to the short stems and slack angles of enduro sleds
View more Flat Handlebars
Reviews & Community
Great bar great price but a little heavy
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This bar feels great and helps keep bar height nice and low on longer travel bikes. The price is amazing for a bar that was super comfortable on the first ride. My only gripe is that it is a bit on the heavy side. My bars weighed in at around 330 grams.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
If you are looking for an inexpensive flat bar, this is the one. It is really strong and relatively light. It looks great.