Why We Like The Descendant Eagle 7K DUB Crankset
Strong, tough, and durable is how we're describing ourselves.. and the SRAM Descendant Eagle 7K DUB Crankset. This crankset delivers on its dependability, seeing its way through whatever mess we get ourselves into. The stiff forged-aluminum body doesn't flex on impact and they'll deliver every watt we put through the pedals into the wheels. These cranks are heavy and that's the way we like it, they're outlasting most bikes and taking hit after hit without complaint.
- Durable cranks for downhill and enduro use
- The aluminum forged body is stiff and cuts grams
- Compatible with any SRAM Eagle drivetrain component
- Works with any SRAM DUB bottom bracket
- Crank is compatible only with SuperBoost spacing bikes
- Item #TRU001Z
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 170mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- direct mount
- BB Type
- Compatible Components
- SRAM DUB bottom brackets, SRAM Eagle drivetrains
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6.2oz (629g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.