Fulfill the craving.
A riser bar is to an enduro sled like peanut butter is to chocolate: it's not for everybody, but if it's your thing, then it fulfills a craving that no other combination can. For that particular group, TruVativ's Descendant Carbon Riser Handlebar stands up tall with 20mm of rise across its 750mm expanse in order to give you the all-mountain equivalent of a peanut butter cup's mix of salty sweetness and pleasantly soft, savory bitterness.
The bar's rise adds more stability by shifting your center of gravity back slightly, but the length makes cornering easier and steering more responsive by accounting for the slack head tubes that typically define enduro sleds. The combination nets a cockpit that's comfortable rolling roughshod over terrain instead of dicing through it. It retains the big-hit hunger of your 66-degree monster, but it also tidies up the occasionally sloppy steering that we associate with those brutish bikes.
- An enduro riser bar for racing and serious shuttle loops
- Rise shifts your center of gravity back for rougher courses
- Long bar teases responsive steering out of slack head tubes
- Carbon fiber construction means it's lightweight and stiff
- The Descendant line was designed with input from some of the trail's rowdiest riders
View more Riser Handlebars
Reviews & Community
great value for a super light carbon bar. I ended up returning these because they werent quite wide enough for me personally. Cant go wrong if you like a 750mm wide bar.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These bars are great. Really light and great quality.