Going light only matters if you really commit to it, so you can't be rocking winter-style bike gloves when you're looking to cut down on ounces. Troy Lee Design's XC Glove is dialed in for weight-conscious hot-weather riders, with a ventilated Spandex body to fit your hand snugly and help you stay cool on the trail. The reinforced Clarino palm is unpadded but tough enough to take a spill or two, and the hook-and-loop closure locks out dirt and pebbles to keep you feeling like a champ on your long XC rides.
- Featherweight gloves for hot-weather rides
- Lightweight ventilated body lets skin breathe
- Synthetic fabric wicks sweat and dries quickly
- Reinforced palm provides abrasion resistance
- Omits padding for a tactile, controlled feel on bars
- Easy on-and-off with hook-and-loop closure at wrist