Bridging the gap.
Troy Lee Designs sets themselves apart by creating functional gear that straddles the line between gravity disciplines and everyday trail riding. The Men's Spring Jersey by Troy Lee Designs holds true to this ideal, accommodating everyone from competitive downhill racers to adventurous riders hitting local trails on the weekend. It achieves this balance by serving up race-inspired graphics that look the part of downhill racer, yet its tailored fit never alienates the all-mountain crowd seeking a bit less bagginess than you'd normally find on a downhill jersey.
Regardless of your riding discipline, you'll be impressed by the jersey's soft polyester fabric combined with strategic vents for an utterly cool, dry feel. This is especially true if you're earning turns for the ripping descent that follows. Targeted stretch panels enable full range of motion, which is important considering it's a bit more tailored in fit. And because you'll be enjoying the descents more than the climbs, the dropped tail is a great asset when you're attacking downhills by preventing the rear from riding up.
- Downhill-inspired graphics meet tailored trail comfort
- Race fit reduces bagginess and flapping at high speed
- Soft polyester fabric with strategic vents for cooling
- Targeted stretch panels enable fluid motion on your bike
- Stretch mesh collar eliminates uncomfortable pinching