When you show up to the start line at a downhill race, you know that anything can happen on course. Whatever goes right or wrong, make sure your kit doesn't have anything to do with it by putting on the Troy Lee Design's Sprint Glove. The Sprint's Glove a lightweight DH workhorse, designed to keep you sending through chunky descents, big jumps, and mid-course mishaps with a balance of comfort and protection that won't leave you feeling weighed down. The stretchy mesh upper keeps moisture moving when you're working hard on-course, while the single-layer synthetic palm protects your hand from abrasion without blocking feedback from the bars.
- Lightweight, durable glove for downhill racing
- Stretchy mesh upper prevents sweaty palms
- Reflective details bolsters visibility at night
- Single-layer synthetic palm absorbs chatter at speed
- Hook-and-loop strap customizes the comfort