When you show up to the start line at a downhill race, you know that anything can happen on course. Whatever goes right or wrong, make sure your kit doesn't have anything to do with it by putting on the Troy Lee Design's Sprint Glove. The Sprint's Glove a lightweight DH workhorse, designed to keep you sending through chunky descents, big jumps, and mid-course mishaps with a balance of comfort and protection that won't leave you feeling weighed down. The stretchy mesh upper keeps moisture moving when you're working hard on-course, while the single-layer synthetic palm protects your hand from abrasion without blocking feedback from the bars.
- DH race glove lightweight enough for other disciplines
- Streamlined design keeps your focus on the course
- Breathable construction wicks moisture consistently
- Silicone on braking fingers provides grip and control
- Touchscreen-compatible fingertips keep you in the loop
- Hook-and-loop closures seals out debris and secures fit
- Reflective accents help you stay visible at trailheads
View more Men's Long Finger Mountain Bike Gloves
Troy Lee Designs
- How to Measure:
- Hand Circumference:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, excluding the thumb.
- Hand Width:
- Measure across the top of your hand, excluding the thumb.