From bike parks to alpine trails, the Troy Lee Skyline Short does it all without breaking a sweat. It's made of a lightweight, breathable, stretchy, and temp-regulating CoolMax fabric built to handle punishing days on the bike, and then boasts a spandex back panel for extra mobility where it's needed most. Adjustable hook-and-loop waist tabs provide a comfortable fit and accommodate growing kids, while zippered hand pockets keep gear (i.e. snacks) safe for energy-fueled adventures.
- Versatile MTB shorts for riding a wide variety of terrain
- Lightweight, breathable, stretchy polyester fabric adds comfort
- Spandex rear panel promotes a more natural range of motion
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waist adjusters customize the fit
- Zippered hand pockets for secure storage
- Reflective TLD peace sign logo at leg boosts visibility