From ridgelines to rhythm sections.
Bike parks, alpine trails, DH tracks—the Troy Lee Skyline Boys' Short does it all without breaking a sweat. It's made of a lightweight, breathable, stretchy, and tough polyester blend to handle punishing days on the bike, and then boasts a spandex back panel for extra mobility where it's needed most. Adjustable hook-and-loop tabs at the waist provide a comfortable fit and accommodate growing groms, while pedal-friendly hand pockets keep key gear (i.e. snacks) safe for bonk-free adventures. Plus, Troy Lee Designs made the logo details reflective for added visibility on rides that keep going after the sun's gone down.
- Breathable, lightweight, and robust biking short
- Stretchy fabric provides much-needed mobility
- Regular fit allows easy movement and reliable coverage
- Adjustable tabs at the waist customize the right fit
- Side pockets make snacks, tools, and maps readily available
- Reflective details boost visibility on low-light rides
View more Boys' Shorts
Troy Lee Designs
|Waist||23 - 25in
(58.4 - 63.5cm)
|25 - 27in
(63.5 - 68.6cm)
|27 - 29in
(68.6 - 73.7cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Bend to the side and measure around the place where your waist bends, keeping the tape a bit loose.