Skyline Short Shell
As Troy Lee Design's top-selling pair of baggies, the Skyline Short Shell strikes the right balance between pedal-friendly mobility and resiliency against trail thrashings. This particular version is available in shell only, so you'll be able to wear it over your favorite padded liner shorts. Its relaxed fit allows you to pedal uphill and descend freely, all while comfortably draping over your knee pads during those downhill shuttles and bike park sessions.
The Skyline Short is constructed of Bluesign-certified fabric that's more sustainable than previous versions and uses Coolmax polyester that actively wicks moisture to promote evaporative cooling. Troy Lee uses a two-way stretch rear panel, which conforms to rapid pedaling and riding movements without being constrained like a more restrictive short. TLD embossed hook-and-loop adjusters dial in the fit to your exact needs, so the short doesn't slip down as you're riding at high speeds.
- Troy Lee Design's top-selling pair of trail baggies
- Shell only, without the padded liner short underneath
- Fabric is Bluesign-approved for greater sustainability
- Coolmax polyester wicks moisture for a cool, dry feel
- Two-way stretch rear panel conforms to riding movements
- TLD embossed hook-and-loop adjusters for a fine-tuned fit
- Generously sized zippered pockets provide ample storage