Why We Like The Skyline Pant
The Skyline Pant offers everything we need for trail riding: Durability, breathability, and some stretch. They're ideal for cooler days or running shuttle laps, and they offer critical ventilation as needed. They're roomy enough to fit knee pads underneath, and we like the dual waist adjusters that allow us to make micro-adjustments as needed.
- Trail riding pants for shuttle days and cooler weather
- Laser-cut venting behind the knee offers breathability
- A ride fit is still roomy enough for knee pads
- Single TLD snap button with hook-and-loop backing for adjustability
- Inner waistband silicone grip keeps shorts in place