All the way up.
Earning your turns is never easy, especially when you have a two thousand foot climb to start things off. However, it all pays off when you make it to the crest of the mountain range, only to see a picturesque panorama in all directions before taking a wild ride into the mountain valley below. When these epic rides beckon, slip yourself into the Troy Lee Designs Men's Skyline Long-Sleeve Jersey for full coverage from pokey vegetation, chilly alpine air, and harsh UV rays, but without inhibiting your body's ability to regulate its temperature with its ultra-light, breathable fabrics.
Decked out in retro-themed graphics, this long-sleeve jersey is one of our favorites for all-day, everyday trail rides in all but the hottest conditions of the season. And even then, it does an admirable job of keeping your body temperature in check, thanks to its quick-drying polyester fabric paired with breathable mesh arm holes for cooling airflow. Troy Lee revised the neckline and sleeve placement to offer greater range of motion, so you're never restricted from pinning it down steep lines or using extra effort to get around a tight switchback.
- Earn your turns with full coverage and retro style
- Lightweight polyester fabric keeps you cool and dry
- Breathable mesh underarms reduce sweat build-up
- Revised sleeves and neck promote range of motion
- Microfiber wipe at underside for cleaning shades
- Compact rear-side pocket for storing small items