Your hard-charging grom does just about everything you let them (and let's face it, probably a few things you don't know about). Rather than try to fine-tune their MTB jersey collection this early in the game, stock his drawer with the Troy Lee Designs' Skyline Boys Jersey. This versatile, unfussy jersey handles everything from XC to DH to shenanigans involving plywood jumps in the backyard, with breathable polyester fabric, plus redesigned sleeves and neckline for greater range of motion. There's even a side stash pocket to hold his essentials (secret candy, obviously) and a drop-tail hem for some extra coverage for diving into rowdy descents.
- Versatility and comfort, from downhills to bike park laps
- Relaxed fit promotes cool-wearing, laid-back comfort
- Lightweight polyester fabric keeps him cool and dry
- Added stretch promotes uncompromising range of motion
- Revised sleeves and neckline for unrestricted mobility
- Compact side pocket stores riding and everyday essentials