Skyline Air Short Shell
From the parched, sun-scorched desert surrounding Moab to ripping flow trails in Florida's subtropical forests, the Skyline Air Short Shell keeps you utterly cool and comfortable with its ventilated open-cell mesh. Coolmax polyester rapidly wicks moisture off your body for evaporative cooling as you work up a sweat in oppressive heat. This quick-drying material is combined with an ample dose of stretch, so you can pedal freely and move without restriction, especially considering the short's more relaxed fit and feel.
This particular version of the Skyline Air Short is the shell only, meaning you'll have to pair it with your favorite padded liner shorts to get the benefits of plush support on the trail. It remains securely fastened to your body with its adjustable waist tabs and grippy silicone lining along the inner-waistband. Furthermore, you'll find two zippered pockets with ample space for tossing a spare energy bar, your car keys, and extra cash, should you pedal over the local pub afterwards.
- Troy Lee's go-to short for sweltering heat and humidity
- Open-cell mesh construction promotes cooling airflow
- Coolmax polyester wicks moisture for a cool, dry feel
- Added Lycra maximizes its stretch while riding fast
- Zippered hand pockets store essentials on the trail
- Grippy silicone waistband lining prevents slipping
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters fine-tune its fit