There's no reason to slog uphill in sweat when the mid-day sun roasts your local trails in a blistering wave of unbearable heat. Drastically increase your riding comfort when the mercury soars near the triple-digit mark with the Troy Lee Designs Men's Skyline Air Short. One of the most breathable shorts in Troy Lee's line, the Skyline Air Short lives up to its reputation with numerous perforations that channel cool air with every pedal stroke. Its relaxed fit provides ample room for everyday trail rides, with four-way stretch fabrication conforming to your every move.
It's fabricated with tough, yet airy-light polyester fabric with a soft hand feel. This means you'll stay nice and cool without giving up long-term durability after regular thrashings on the trail. The included Air 2.0 liner provides the breathable padding you need to crank out serious miles on the trail without irritation slowing you down. Integrated into this liner is a perforated foam chamois for breathable padding from jarring vibration, lined with quick-drying fabric for a utterly cool, dry feel.
- Breezy brilliance for blistering-hot trail rides
- Numerous perforations eliminate overheating issues
- Soft polyester fabric is lightweight, yet durable
- Air 2.0 liner with breathable, quick-drying chamois
- Adjustable waist tabs for a fine-tuned fit
- Zippered pockets secure riding essentials
- Relaxed fit for unrestricted mobility