Face the heat.
Sometimes, riding in oppressively hot temps is inescapable. Try as you might, you can't get away from the heat wave. Escaping to the mountains, starting a desert ride at dawn, or planning your ride around shade-covered trails are all good ideas, but often not enough. On those days, throw on the Troy Lee Designs Skyline Air Jersey and get after it anyway. This airy, ultralight jersey was made for stifling days, so its polyester fabric is adept at drawing moisture away from your skin so you don't feel like you're riding through a swamp. An extra mesh panel on the back encourages ample ventilation too, so you can take advantage of any bit of airflow on a descent to cool you off.
- When a heat wave is inescapable, reach for this jersey
- Regular fit moves with you without extra bulk
- Polyester fabric is stretchy and breathable
- Mesh back panel delivers extra ventilation
- Side pocket keeps your mid-ride candy stashes safe