Turn up the noise.
You like to bring the party to the trail, whether you're charging loamy lines in the Pacific North West, or hammering up steep slickrock in the dusty desert of Utah, and you need a short that can stand up to the trail when you feel like getting a bit rowdy. The Troy Lee Ruckus Shorts make a good case for themselves, packing in durability and waterproofing that holds up to misty mornings, and bushwacking through the backcountry in search for the perfect ridgeline. They are crafted from a stretchy blend of polyester and spandex that moves with you on the bike, and while naturally wicking fibers pull away sweat to keep you cool and comfortable. This year the cut was redesigned to better fit women in the aggressive riding position by adding in a bi-stretch rear panel, and and an articulated fit when crouched on the bike, and getting way behind the saddle on steep descents. Both mesh panels and laser perforations help you keep cool when the temperatures rise, so tedious fire road climbs don't feel quite so stifiling.
- Attack the trail with rugged shorts that are ready to rally
- Four-way stretch for riding without restriction
- Sits just below the knee for optimal coverage
- Large zippered cargo pockets secure essentials
- Redesigned waist elevates comfort and style
- Mesh panels boost breathing, and inner thigh vents drop heat
- Pairs well with your favorite pads for rowdy days
- Toss on your go-to chamois to customize your comfort